General terms and conditions of business
Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Online Shop
Download Revocation form…
(1) The buyer is entitled to the right of revocation pursuant to §§ 312 d, 355 German Civil Code (BGB), insofar as he concludes the contract as a consumer. An entrepreneur is not entitled to the right.
(2) The buyer can revoke the contract within one month without giving reasons in text form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) or by returning the goods. The period starts at the earliest with the receipt of this instruction. In order to comply with the revocation period it is sufficient to timely send the revocation or the goods.
(3) The revocation has to be addressed to: Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel, Post box 6, 52383 Nideggen, Tel. 02427 – 6538, Fax 02427 – 8324; email@example.com
(4) In the event of an effective revocation, the mutually received goods have to be returned and any derived benefits surrendered (e.g. interest). In the event that the goods received can not be returned by the buyer in whole or in part, or if at all only in a deteriorated condition, value compensation has where expedient to be made to the extent necessary, also in cases in which the deterioration has occurred through the intended use of the goods. In the case of the relinquishment of the goods, this does not apply if the deterioration can exclusively be traced back to their inspection – such as in a case that would have possible for the buyer a retail store –. The buyer can moreover avoid the obligation to pay value compensation by not putting the goods in use as an owner and by refraining from undertaking anything that affects their value.
(5) The normal costs of for the return shipment have to borne by the buyer, if the delivered goods correspond to what was ordered and the price for the return shipment does not exceed the amount of 40 €, or if the buyer in the event of a higher price of the goods had at the time of the revocation, not yet effected the relevant service in return or else a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise the return is free of charge.
(6) The purchase contract shall be deemed as terminated pursuant to the return shipment of the goods. The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel endeavours to repay any payments already made within 14 days by bank transfer. Commitments to payments have to be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your notice of objection, for us with the receipt.
(7) In the event of a revocation, the buyer is obliged to immediately return already received goods, within a period of seven days to the Dr. Anja Chevalier Factory-outlet INTERVAL textile care agents.
General terms and conditions
§ 1 Applicability
(1) Valid for all contracts are exclusively the terms and conditions specified herein, other provisions will not be deemed as a constituent part of the contract, even if this is not expressly objected to on out part.
(3) The contract language is German.
§ 2 Vendor / contract partner
(1) The seller of the products is the Company Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel, Im Effels 4, 52385 Nideggen, represented by the Managing Director Dr. Anja Chevalier, ibid.
(2) The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel can be reached under: Tel. 02427 – 6538, Fax: 02427 – 8324, firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 3 Product description, type of use, price
(1) The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel offers its special products for sale. These thereby involve special-purpose laundry detergents. For a further detailed description please refer to the product description that can be viewed, for example, under www.intervall.de.
(2) For details on the art and manner of the correct intended use please refer to the instructions for use that are shipped with the product.
(3) The total price of the goods is the quoted price at the time of the conclusion of the contract (§ 4). This entails the VAT payable by the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel. Charged in addition will be the respectively quoted delivery costs and if applicable the cash on delivery costs. All quoted prices, including the terms of payment and shipping, apply only within Germany and only at the time of the order. Pursuant to the update of the website of the INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel GmbH (currently: www.intervall.de), all hitherto prices and other information about the goods will be deemed as invalid. Decisive is the version as amended at the time of the placement of the order.
§ 4 Contract conclusion, contractual obligations
(1) After the buyer has been able to verify the correctness of his data in the confirmation window, he submits his bid by filling out the corresponding form thereto and clicking on the “Place Order” button. Pursuant to which, the buyer is bound to his offer.
(2) The purchase contract will be deemed as concluded as soon as the buyer receives the confirmation of the contract from the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel.
§ 5 Art and manner of payment
(1) The purchase price is due at the time of the contract conclusion and has to be paid at the latest within one week without deduction. The resulting chargeback fees of banks and savings banks, due to incorrect account information, or chargeback postings which are not based on the fault of the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel will be charged to the buyer.
(2) The buyer shall transfer the total price plus the shipping costs, stating the order number to the following account:
Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel
Account No.: 7418 908
Bank code: 395 501 10
IBAN: DE73 3955 0110 0007 4189 08
The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel will regard the payment as settled upon receipt of the amount owed.
§ 6 Shipment
(1) The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel ships the ordered goods to the shipping address specified by the buyer. The buyer has insofar to ensure the accuracy of the shipping address, whereby he will be liable for all additional expenses arising from the incorrectness thereof.
(2) The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel will be weaved from a shipment obligation, in the event that a product is not available for shipment due to force majeure or cessation of production and the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel can not procure the ordered goods under reasonable terms, the circumstances only occurred after the contract conclusion, and the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel can not be held liable for the non-shipment. The buyer will in this case be immediately informed about this by the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel. Consideration paid by the purchaser will be reimbursed immediately.
§ 7 Retention of title
As long as and insofar as all claims of the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel arising from the purchase contract and its implementation requirements are met to the buyer, the goods remain the property of Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel.
§ 8 Revocation
(1) The buyer is not granted a contractual right of withdrawal.
(2) He is entitled to the right of revocation pursuant to §§ 312 d, 355 German Civil Code (BGB), insofar as he concludes the contract as a consumer. An entrepreneur is not entitled to the right.
§ 9 Claims for defects
(1) Valid are the statutory claims for defects.
(2) In the event that the buyer is an entrepreneur, the risk shall in this case be transferred to the latter upon the handover of the goods to the carrier.
(3) The information and images on the website of the INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel GmbH do not constitute any assurances; they serve pure information purposes.
(4) The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel has to be notified with regard to obvious defects or incorrect shipments within 14 days pursuant to the receipt of the goods. In the case of defects that are asserted by a buyer, who is not a consumer for the purposes of § 13 German Civil Code (BGB), the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel to this end entitled to arrange for a rectification of the defects or replacement shipment. In the event that both are not possible, the buyer is entitled to demand a reduction of the purchase price or withdraw from the contract.
§ 10 Costs of the return shipment
In the case of the revocation of properly shipped goods the buyer will bear the normal costs of the return shipment.
§ 11 Duties and obligations of the buyer
The buyer is in any case responsible for the correct input of his data, which are necessary for the execution of the contract and / or the use of the services. Changes to this data is immediately accordingly modified by the buyer himself online, insofar as this is possible or notified in writing to the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel.
§ 12 Data protection
It is not only known to the buyer but he also consents to the fact that his data, which is necessary for the order placement and order processing is stored on data media in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act and the Tele-services Data Protection Act and is moreover also handled with confidentiality. The buyer consents to the fact that his data can be passed to third parties for the purpose of credit monitoring. The buyer may at any time request the deletion of his data. The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel in this case commits to promptly delete the data, insofar as all order processes have been fully executed and the deletion is not impaired by any otherwise specified provision.
§ 13 Copyrights
§ 14 Exclusion of liability
The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel refers to other websites on the Internet over links on its website. Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel has no influence on the design and contents of the linked pages and expressly dissociates itself from all contents of linked pages from third parties, and does moreover also not adopt these contents as its own. This statement applies to all displayed links and for all contents of the website to which the links refer.
§ 15 Liability
(1) The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel accepts no liability for the data entered by the buyer. The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel accepts no liability for the faulty transmission of the e-mail address specified by the buyer on account of circumstances for which the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel can not be held accountable.
(2) The Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel ensures the possibility of the intended use of the product. It is up to the buyer to ascertain whether the product meets his requirements.
(3) The liability of the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel is in particular excluded in the case of purposes other than those intended or in the event of the non-appropriate use of the products as well as in the case of the non-compliance with the prescribed art and manner of use or the non-observance of the specified exclusions of use.
(4) Damage compensation claims directed against the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel are excluded irrespective of the legal reason, in particular due to delay or impossibility, breach of advisory and contractual duties such as pre-contractual obligations, positive breach of contract, violation of intellectual property rights of third parties and unlawful acts, insofar as the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel has acted intentionally or with gross negligence or the damage compensation claims result from the violation of a warranted characteristic.
(5) Insofar as the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel liable on the merits, the damage compensation claims will be limited to foreseeable damage. In any case, the compensation is excluded for consequential damages such as lost profits. This damage limitation does not apply if the damage-causing event was triggered by the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel, intentionally or due to gross negligence.
(6) All damage compensation claims directed against the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel are subject to a statute of limitations of six months pursuant to the transfer of risk. This does not apply to tort claims.
(7) These provisions are not applicable to claims based on the Product Liability Act.
§ 16 Other provisions
(1) The buyer may not transfer the rights and obligations arising from this contract to a third party without the prior written consent of the Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel.
(2) Valid for the contractual relationships of the parties, is the German law under the exclusion of the UN sales law.
§ 17 Severability clause, place of jurisdiction
(1) In the event that any provision in this contract including this clause is entirely or partially ineffective, or in the event that the contract entails a gap, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions or parts of such provisions shall remain unaffected wherefrom.
(2) In the event that the private final consumer does not reside within the European Union, Nideggen shall be deemed as the place of jurisdiction. In the case of transactions with end consumers within the European Union, the law of the domicile of the consumer may also be applicable, whereby it is imperative that the latter relates to consumer law provisions. In the event that the buyer is an entrepreneur, merchant, legal entity under public law or public law special fund, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is Nideggen with regard to all disputes directly or indirectly that arise from the contractual relationship. In the event that you have questions on individual provisions of these terms and conditions, please address them directly by e-mail to email@example.com. These will be answered as promptly as possible.
Dr. Anja Chevalier Fabrikverkauf INTERVALL Textilpflegemittel
Im Effels 4, D-52383 Nideggen
Tel. 02427 – 6538, Fax: 02427 – 8324
Data protection information
Use and disclosure of personal data
Insofar as you have provided us with personal information, we will only use it to respond to your inquiries, to process contracts concluded with you and for technical administration purposes. Your personal information will only be disclosed or otherwise transferred to third parties if it serves the purpose of the contract – in particular the transfer of order data to suppliers -, further if it is necessary for billing purposes, or you have previously granted your consent thereto. You have the right to at any time revoke your consent with effect for the future. The deletion of stored personal data is carried out, if you revoke your consent to storage, upon becoming knowledgeable that the purpose for which the storage data was intended to fulfil is no longer required or in the event that storage of the data is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
Cookies & Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics (A web analytics service provided by Google Inc.) Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyze your usage of the website. The data (among others the IP address) is transferred for evaluation and storage purposes to the Google-Server in the U.S. Pursuant to which Google creates website usage reports for evaluation by the operator of this website. Google can subject to the following premises disclose data third parties: 1. Insofar as required by law or 2. insofar as the third party processes the data on behalf of Google. Google will under no circumstances associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Cookies can be prevented over the settings in the browser; however not all website functions may then be available to you. By using this webpage you in essence grant your consent to the abovementioned processing and analysis of data about you by Google.